I saw this somewhere and I don’t know where it’s from or who it’s from but I needed to post it. It was too funny, only I wanted to edit it a bit.
1.There’s nothing worse than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
2. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to take a nap when I was a kid.
3. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4.HOW in the world do you fold a fitted sheet!??
5. Was learning cursive really necessary?
6. Mapquest needs to start their directions on #5 I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.
7. Can we all agree to just ignore whatever comes after blue-ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection….again.
8. I am always slightly terrified when I exit out of word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page technical report that I swear I didn’t make any changes to.
9. I hate it when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello…Hello? Aw man!) But when I immediately call back it rings 9 times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
10. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone I know the whole day. What a waste.
11. I think the freezer deserves a light too.
12. I wish google maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
13. Sometimes I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and then realize I had no Idea what in the world was going on when I first saw it.
14. I would rather try to carry 10 overloaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
15. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand what they were saying?
16. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
17. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair a little too far back.
18. As a driver I hate pedestrians, as a pedestrian I hate drivers. but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclist .
19. Sometimes I look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still don’t know what time it is
20. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and even pinning a tail on a donkey. but I bet you everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, everytime!